Cosmetic dentistry is a form of dentistry designed to improve the look of teeth that have been damaged, discolored, or lost. Even though not all forms of cosmetic dentistry are designed to protect your teeth or fix the damage, they are designed to improve their look. Listed below are various forms of cosmetic dentistry to consider:
– Dental Implants: With the help of dental implants, you can replace lost teeth with permanent teeth that are attached directly to your jawbone to ensure no movement can take place.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are a suitable option if you wish to save a tooth from further harm by capping and concealing it. A dental crown can also upgrade the look of your tooth and be customized for the look and shape you desire.
– Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a cosmetic treatment similar to veneers or crowns because the material can be connected or bonded to teeth to enhance their aesthetics and functionality, as well as conceal problematic parts.
– Teeth Whitening Treatments: Teeth whitening has exploded over the last few years, with everyone yearning for brighter and whiter teeth. Most treatments are extremely easy to use and can be used to improve the color of your smile.
– Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are a great substitute for dentures or implants if you are looking to replace missing teeth. They are linked directly to neighboring teeth or implants to ensure a lasting hold.
– Dental Veneers: Often considered the pinnacle of tooth restoration, veneers are thin shells that are connected to the fronts of teeth for a superstar smile that is used to correct even the worst-looking teeth.
Are you in need of a dentist in Woodland Hills, California? To schedule an oral exam for cosmetic dentistry treatments at Couture Smiles Dental Group, simply book an appointment at our dentist office with Dr. Armen Terteryan and the rest of our team. We can be reached at (818) 716.7966. Let us help you with all of your oral health care needs!